Elder Soutas

Elder Soutas

Monday, September 7, 2015

Ready for MO

Hi Mom,

I have a few minutes to write something short. Elder Oaks actually came and spoke to us on Tuesday. He talked a lot about Preach My gospel stuff and teaching by the spirit. I can't really remember what he said specificially. My memory doesn't work that way. It's terrible. I actually bought a calling card and so I will get to call tomorrow morning for like 30-45 minutes. I'm not really sure how long. There's 26 of us going to St. Louis tomorrow. I still need to pack, but it'll probably only take me an hour. 

It's good to hear about Kaitlyn. I should probably write to her and brycen more. You should have Kaitlyn write to me every week (or email). It could boost her testimony or something. It looks like we both share a common thread in how hymns make me feel the spirit. I feel the spirit the strongest that way. 
I would really like to hear from Brycen as well. They could both just do it on their iphones really quick since they spend so much time on that anyways. 

Well I heard about the BYU game. Sounds like we got really lucky. Of course that happens when I'm not watching it. Too bad Taysom is done. 

Well I guess I am ready to leave tomorrow to MO. I've learned a few things here in the MTC. i'm not sure exactly what but I took copious notes. I'm really tired right now. The MTC food is making me feel really queazy right now. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow. 

Love you!

Elder Soutas☺

No comments:

Post a Comment