Elder Soutas

Elder Soutas

Friday, August 28, 2015

MTC Week 1














Hi i don't have much time, but just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well. The MTC is pretty cool. So far we haven't been tested too hard, but come tomorrow we start teaching real investigators. My companion is Elder Clarke from the Ogden area. He's very obedient, very well prepared missionary so I have zero concerns about him. Also my MTC teachers are Sister Wrubell who is the daughter of the Voice of the Cougars, Greg Wrubell. Kind of cool! She's really enthusiastic about it all so it helps me. Same with my other teacher Brother Rasmussen, who happened to play basketball for Bingham and Coach Dubach and ended up quitting. So it's a nice little tender mercy the lord gave me how I can relate to both my teachers. They're both wonderful. 
Well I gotta go eat some MTC food now. Bye Bye now. I love you all. hopefully you are all coping because I have no homesickness whatsoever. There are a lot of really pretty sister missionaries here though so that is a hard time to focus sometimes haha. It's all good don't need to worry. The MTC is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment