Elder Soutas

Elder Soutas

Monday, April 17, 2017

Quick letter

So this week went really good. I should've planned out my time better while emailing. I would write more, but I am pressed for time. I have been trying to make this gospel "cake recipe" for our lesson tonight with Nalani. She is an expert on cake baking and so I am trying to use some creativity here. Ill send you part of it so you know what I am talking about. 

But this week was great. We have been working with the members a lot and getting lots of referrals. WE are encouraging them to reach out to all of the referrals we give them and it is working out really great. No new investigators, but we have a date with Robyn for the 29th for baptism! It may not happen because she is concerned of going under water with her brain injury (has to do if water gets in her ears). It will need to take miracles to get her baptized. There was a whole fiasco this week we had to deal with too with her roommate (the one that sent you that picture). They weren't getting a long, but now it seems things are going okay. 

I will send you a letter and write it today so you can get the update of this week.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment